Friday, September 16, 2011

Nauman Sait and Tamanna MMS | Tamanna MMS Scandal

Nauman Sait and Tamanna MMS | Tamanna MMS Scandal
nauman and tamanna, nauman and tamanna mms, tamanna mms scandal, nauman sait, tamanna, tamanna mms

The girl in the clip is a lookalike of ex-Roadies contestant Tamanna. Tamanna has screamed herself hoarse saying that it’s not her, even though it has been established from the time the scandal broke that the girl is only a lookalike. But according to some websites, the buzz is that that the boy in the 37-second explicit clip, whose face is not visible, is Nauman Sait, Roadies winner and Tamanna’s fellow contestant.

When asked about the clip, Nauman initially said, “I don’t want to comment on it.” But he did comment when asked if he thought it could be Tamanna in the clip. “It’s not her. How can people compare that girl with Tamanna?” he asks vehemently.

And what about the reports that he’s the guy in the clip? “Now, where has that come from? I don’t want to comment on anything that people make up to malign other people. The guy is definitely not me.” Ask him if he has any idea who’s done this and he says he doesn’t. “I have no clue. And honestly, I wouldn’t want to comment on it.”

Has he spoken to his fellow contestant after the scandal? “I’ve spoken to Tamanna and she’s shattered and in shock. I mean, any girl would be, if such a thing had happened with her. But her family, all her friends and I are with her.”

No comments: