Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pracheen Chauhaan | Pracheen Chauhan

Pracheen Chauhaan | Pracheen Chauhan
Television's bad boy Pracheen Chauhaan will now be seen in super-good avatar. He is known for his negative stints in Saat Phere and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka but now he is essaying an ideal son in Maat Pitah Ke Charanon Mein Swarg.

After a long time television will have a male oriented storyline. "I am playing the eldest son 'Shubh' in the serial. He is physically challenged but has uncompromising ideologies in life", he briefs about his character.

He has been practicing Buddhism from the past two years but doing this show is an inexplicable experience. "I have always been away from my family. I did miss them but I was never capable of expressing my feelings or emotions in words. I believe now I have become more expressive about my feelings for my family. In fact I make it a point to call them once in a day or two" he shares.

Only few hours to go and we all can experience the same divine feeling with Maat Pitah Ke Charanon Mein Swarg.

What fires up your passion?
My first biggest passion is acting. I live and breathe acting. My ultimate goal in life is to act in an out and out commercial cinema, which has everything - right from singing to dancing to fighting to drama.


Other than that, I am a big foodie, and love to eat.


What is your idea of relaxation?
Currently, with the kind of schedule we keep, it has to be sleep. Even the thought of a good long wink relaxes me.
But if I am in any normal day routine, then an outing with friends, watching a movie, having a couple of beers and generally having a great time. I am quite a content person, so anything which gives me pleasure makes me happy, and they can be small things like some beers with few friends.
Also, dancing to music relaxes me like nothing else. Whenever I need to rewind, I simply put on some music and shake my leg to it. Nothing like a good dance and working out to shake off the tiredness.


What do you normally do as a way of relaxation after a long day of shoot?
I am a complete romantic at heart, and if I had a girlfriend, then I would take her out on a drive, have a quiet dinner, and simply talk and spend some peaceful moments.


Is that what you still do?
I used to do that when I had someone in my life. Currently I am single, so music is my company and I listen to it.


Pracheen is currently working in a Pakistani show airing on the ARY channel, so has been away from the Indian television for a while. Hopefully we will be able to see this endearing actor soon on an Indian soap.

No comments: