Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rimi Sen on short clothes | Rimi Sen Interview

Rimi Sen Interview | Rimi Sen on short clothes
Q. What is fashion according to you?

A. I don’t follow any trend as that doesn’t suit me.

Q. Where do you mostly shop from?

A. If I am shooting in Bombay and get lots of money so I go and do timepass at MANGO. Or else there are good shops in Hyatt so I go there.I like that brand. If abroad then too I stick to my brands.

Q. Any brands you prefer?

A. Armani Exchange, Dolce and Gabbana and DKNY are my favourite brands. In these three shops it almost takes me two hours to do my shopping.

Q. While at home, you mostly wear?

A. Since childhood I have a habit of wearing nighty at home which is my mom made me to wear. So even today I like to be in the same. Sometime when I feel that this is looking funny, then I change into track pants and T-shirt.

Q. Your gym wear is like?

A. It’s definitely track pants and t-shirt

Q. Do you go for the formal look at times?

A. Yes I do go for such look but with that I prefer wearing jackets. It’s not that evening gown doesn’t suit me but I don’t wear as I keep falling in it as that’s too long for me to handle with less height.

Q. Do you adorn yourself with accessories?

A. No as I only bought accessories to invest, not to adorn. I just like a ring on my finger.

Q. Which is the latest perfume that you bought?

A. Lovely of Sarah Jessica Parker

Q. Which colours do you think are a must in a wardrobe?

A. It has to be black. If you see my wardrobe it’s all black. I look slim in that colour.

Q. What do you have to say about short and skimpy clothes?

A. I’m not comfortable in that. Even if my film needs me to wear such clothes I close my self with blanket if not shooting for the scene. I try to wear such clothes during shooting that I am comfortable in and can freely roam around the sets.

Q. Any fashion tips for our readers?

A. I would just say that be comfortable in what ever you wear.

No comments: